- Soy candles are made from soybeans, which are a natural renewable source. Soybeans can be found grown in many regions by local farmers. Whereas paraffin candles contain petroleum which has carcinogenic substances; soy candles don’t.
- Soy candles not only have the benefit of being natural, they tend to burn longer and cleaner. Unlike a paraffin candle, were soot is let into the air and attached to walls and other places around the home, soy candles tend to let out a much lesser amount of soot and are nontoxic (wont let any toxins into the air).
- Want a candle to match your buck, soy candles burn longer than your average paraffin candle. Why? The reason is in its slower burning-time and cooler-burning temperature of the soybean wax. The slow burning to the candle provides the scent to release more gradually rather then a strong immediate scent to your home; creating a more pleasurable atmosphere for many.
- Not only is our Soy candles natural they are also biodegradable, which means they do no harm to our environment!
- Initially you may spend a bit more on a natural soy candle but the slower-burning benefit of soy means it will last you longer amounting to the money spent!